Aero Hardware / Hydraulic Supply Company Employment Application NOTICE – Employment at Will
Instructions and Information
Important – Please read the following before completing the application:
- Answer every question applicable to the job for which you are applying. A resume may be attached but does not substitute for completion of all questions. Any unanswered questions may be considered a reason for disregarding your application.
- You must be specific regarding the position for which you are applying; if you are unsure of the title, ask Human Resources - (954) 453-8100.
- Read the Terms of Employment section carefully and be sure to sign the application.
- Direct deposit of pay is a condition of employment for all new hires.
- Return the completed application (required) along with your resume (optional) to Human Resources. If you are viewing this application on our website, fill out the fillable PDF application and save it to your computer then get it to Human Resources in one of these methods:
Email: Add to an email as an attachment and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: Print PDF and send via fax to (954) 851-9919
Mail: Hydraulic Supply Company Attention: Human Resources 300 International Pkwy Sunrise, FL 33325
Drug Free Workplace Notification to Prospective Employees
Applicants for all positions are required to sign a release and submit to an alcohol/drug screen at a clinic designated by the Company. Persons who test positive for alcohol and/or illegal drugs or for legal drugs that could affect job performance will not be hired. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our organization. Applications will remain active for a period of six months.
Prospective employees will receive consideration for employment without discrimination because of race, religion, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
CONFIDENTIAL APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT