Industrial Global Sales
Industrial Global Sales-IGS
Industrial Global Sales (IGS) was established in 2003 to become the international division of Hydraulic Supply Company (HSC). We act as the master distributor and/or export channel for our authorized brands in different areas of Latin America and the Caribbean.
To provide customers with the most reliable service Industrial Global Sales team has many years of experience in the international markets where we operate and service. Industrial Global sales team consists of a Customer Service group and territory sales managers under the direction of the Vice President of International Sales.
IGS Business Goals and Strategies
- Act as the export channel and grow the business for our represented manufacturers. Properly and professionally represent the manufacturers and their brands in the areas.
- Remain a competitive fluid power products provider in the markets where we operate.
- Work with a continuous improvement process in an ongoing effort to improve products, services and processes for our organization and our affiliates.
- Deliver superior performance and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Assist our affiliates in achieving double-digit sales growth and make a profit.
- Promote synergy with Hydraulic Supply Company operations and its support structure.
From our strategic location in South Florida, Industrial Global Sales is committed to serving the needs of our international affiliates and distributors.
International Document & Products Handling
- Export experience.
- Export packaging and special customs requirements.
- Freight bookings coordination with freight forwarders.
- Bill of lading management.
- Freight consolidation.
Manage International Channels For Suppliers
- Technical and product support to distributors and affiliates.
- Best business practices so local distributors/affiliates can effectively compete in their markets.
- Handling multiple cultures, languages and ways of doing business.
- Bilingual and export oriented Customer Service team.
Travel Ability Without Restrictions
- Some U.S. manufacturers limit travel of their employees to certain countries for security reasons. IGS can handle these territories directly or through our network of representatives.
- To be competitive, credit terms for extended periods can be granted to distributors that usually don’t have valid references or credit history in the U.S.A.
Industrial Global Sales welcomes all inquiries and will be happy to assist you with all your fluid and material conveying needs. All around the world, we provide quick and economical solutions to help keep your business running smoothly and profitably. Call today and find out how easy it is to do business with IGS in connecting fluid power products with the Latin America and Caribbean markets.