Hydraulic Repair & Service
Hydraulic Repair & Service
Hydraulic Supply Company’s Hydraulic Repair & Service (HRS) Center of Excellence specializes in the repair, reconditioning and overhaul of leading brands of hydraulic components including cylinders, motors, pumps, valves, and power units.
Our highly automated Center of Excellence can handle, process, repair and test hydraulic components in a fully industrial and controlled environment. HRS technical capabilities allow us to manufacture and refurbish hydraulic components for a quick turnaround to get your equipment back up!
Hydraulic Repair & Service maintains repair and testing facilities staffed by factory-trained technicians.
We meet OEM performance specifications and quality standards because our stringent testing procedures and capacities are unparalleled.
In addition, Hydraulic Repair & Service extensive inventory of over 20,000 hydraulic, pneumatic and industrial products, offers you superior solutions to help you minimize downtime and additional operational costs.
Hydraulic Cylinders Repair Services
We offer a wide range of hydraulic cylinder repair and maintenance services:
- Industrialized disassembly, assembly and testing of hydraulic cylinders, high-flow/high-capacity cylinders,up to 20” in diameter and 10,000 lbs. in weight
- Cylinder inspections in accordance with regulatory classifications and life cycle maintenance
- Complete hydraulic cylinder repair and reconditioning
- Repair and reconditioning of hydraulic cylinders used in construction equipment, manufacturing facilities, agricultural environments, refuse, marine, and material handling industries, among others
- Testing of hydraulic cylinders up to 5,000 psi in order to check real-life operations
Hydraulic Motors & Pumps Repair Services
Hydraulic Repair & Service understands the importance of the hydraulic components in your equipment reliability. Our team of certified technicians follows a rigorous process when it comes to repairing hydraulic motors and pumps:
- Gear, vane, and piston pumps repair services with our 200 HP test stand
- Digital data results of component testing
- Bent axis motors and other irregularities
- Proportional control testing
Power Units Repair Services
We are a preferred vendor for hydraulic power systems and power units design, fabrication, testing, and installation. At Hydraulic Repair & Service we can custom make your power units. With a fully staffed engineering department, we can design hydraulic power units that not only meet your needs but also that is uniquely designed to your specifications.
Hydraulic Valves Repair Services
Our hydraulic repair service center can repair most hydraulic valves, including directional valves, flow control valves, pressure control valves, relief valves, check valves, and counterbalance valves. Valves are an important part of your hydraulic system and we service valves from all major brands.
- Retrofits, overhaul of sections or change-outs
- Reseal, testing and setting of main reliefs and detent
- Electronic test control for proportional valves
We can hone tubes up to 15” in diameter and 19’ in length. We use state-of-the-art equipment that works within the precise tolerances required for the best quality and accurate honing. All hydraulic cylinders are honed to ensure that the tube has the surface finish that the manufacturer intended when new. Please contact us for information about other honing capabilities.
Our polishing capabilities include rods up to 30’ in length. Hydraulic Repair & Service can resurface and remove surface scratches from rods to maximize the life of the seals and thus equipment up-time.
We offer lapping capabilities to rectify and refurbish thrust and valve plates for pumps and motors. This allows us to improve turnaround time and reduce the overall cost of repairs.
Hydraulic Repair & Service has TIG and MIG welding capabilities to repair cracks or fabricate new components.
Oil-country double-chuck 9” through hole lathe – for large tube and rod refurbishing or fabrication.
All testing is performed in-house using test methods designed to ensure your repair is guaranteed to work when installed; thus reducing time from removal and installation.
Our 200 HP test stand with VFD control and data gathering capabilities works with all open and closed loop motors and pumps.
Hydraulic Repair & Service experienced and knowledgeable technicians are factory-trained and can handle the most technical hydraulic component issues; with over 100 years of combined experience you can count on real-life and proven expertise.
Our employees are:
- Certified Fluid Power Specialists
- Certified Fluid Power Connectors
- Certified Fluid Power Mechanics
For additional information about our repair services, please contact us at 954-861-4200.
Download Hydraulic Repair & Service Brochure